Our main aim centres on individual pupil need and building (with pupils) personalised learning plans to ensure positive curriculum and social outcomes.
- To re-engage pupils in learning for life
- To develop emotional literacy
- To improve the well-being of our pupils
- To foster partnership work with parents
- To provide on-site and external course routes
- To develop employability skills through links with community projects & businesses
- Offering alternative and personalised learning opportunities